IT & Enterprise Content Management
Enterprise Content Management refers to technologies used to capture, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents to an organization. Our tools and strategies allow for the management of organizations unstructured documents wherever they may exist, leading to better regulatory compliance, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and process efficiency. Managing content and information effectively is critical to any organization. Laisar offers a comprehensive and integrated set of solutions that help tie content management needs with the broader information management vision. Our holistic approach combines business intelligence, data management and warehousing, and portal development together with enterprise content management.
Areas of Expertise
Laisar provides comprehensive consulting around key areas within Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Management and Control including:
- Electronic Data Management
- Electronic Records Management
- Smart PDF forms processing, Data Capture, Data Conversion
- Data Tracking and Reporting
- Workflow/Business Process Management
- Workflow/Web Content Management
Laisar has extensive experience providing IT & Enterprise Content Management services to government agencies, large international organizations, and small businesses. Laisar’s key to successful implementations for document management and business process management projects is a commitment to operational excellence.
ECM and Document Management Control
Document management controls the life cycle of documents in your organization. We look at how your documents are created, reviewed, published, and consumed and how they are ultimately disposed of or retained. Our document management specialists will partner with your organization to review, analyze, recommend, and implement a robust document management solution that will ultimately help you grow revenue, reduce costs, mitigate risks, and increase margins.
In today’s fast-paced, competitive business environment, it is imperative that an organization develop a strategy that embraces the automation of business processes coupled with document and enterprise content management.
The benefits of a robust system are:
- The reduction of operating costs by streamlining processes, workload balancing and eliminating redundant tasks
- Adherence to regulatory compliance based on consistent business processes
An effective workflow system has the following characteristics:
- A central repository where documents are stored and indexed.
- A security system that allows only the appropriate personnel to view cabinets, folders, and documents.
- A flexible workflow methodology with rules that mirror manual processes, and can adjust the flow of information dynamically based on logical criteria. The ability for knowledge workers to have anywhere, anytime access to the documents they need to get the job done.
Electronic Document Management (EDM) Assessment
Impact of EDM Assessment
Set the foundation to effectively support the implementation of enterprise management applications and systems in the federal environment or private sector organization, which are integrated software applications used to control, monitor, and coordinate key business activities across the organization.
- Laisar recognized as a Top 100 MBE
- The Laisar Internship Program
- Faces of Founders
- Laisar National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certification
- Implications of Data Collection, Analysis, Evaluation, Reporting
- Laying the foundation for transformative change
- Data defines operational realities
- Developing a robust Diversity Tracking Program