Operations & Business Process Management
Business Process Management is a set of techniques for the continuous, iterative improvement of all the processes involved in running an organization. These techniques can help reduce errors and increase productivity within your organization.
Laisar utilizes a consultative and diagnostic approach to review current organizational processes, technologies, and systems as well as make validations and recommendations. We bring a fresh perspective and practical approaches to how you view and manage your company. By focusing on process and how people engage in the process, and later on technology to enable the process, Laisar can design and implement efficient ways to accomplish your goals while leveraging your existing investment in technology and infrastructure.
Laisar consultants work as extensions of your staff with expertise in all stages of project work from conceptualization through close-out, spanning a range of industries, cultures, and languages.
Strategy of Consultative and Diagnostic Approach
Laisar’s Operational Assessment and Planning Service is designed to provide you with an informed and independent view of the current state of your operations and lay the foundation for transformative change that will improve performance and lower costs. Using our proven, rapid assessment methodology, we analyze key existing data to benchmark your operation, uncover the areas in need of improvement and define the potential for cost savings and service level improvement. We delineate the root causes of all issues, both organizational and market driven, and assess whether internal optimization programs, outsourcing programs or a combination of both will best meet your needs.
Our assessment methodology is rapid, controlled, comprehensive, fact-based, realistic, and all-encompassing.
Operational Assessment Process
- Documents existing business model and identifies pain points
- Evaluates existing technology platforms to identify functional gaps or deficiencies
- Surveys the appropriate in scope managers to understand the work they perform.
- Manages the vendor RFP review and selection process
- Audits vendor performance with custom weightings and measurements
- Analyze data and produce a comprehensive report that details findings and recommendations.
- Provide a program roadmap which outlines how to transform from your current state to the desired future state.
A key tool in our Business Process Review is Performance Metrics. In its simplest terms, measuring performance means assessing business results to: (1) determine how effective an organizations strategies and operations are and (2) making changes to address shortfalls and other problems.
Laisar will utilize its expertise to collect, interpret and present the data to your team. This information will be used to make recommendations and address opportunities for the following:
- Planning and Forecasting
- Business Improvement
- Competitive Strategy
We believe in implementing as quickly as our clients see value and helping our clients to inherit a discipline of Continuous Process Improvement to further optimize their processes.
Building off the assessment and strategy, we work with you to manage a transformation program and realize the benefits within a short period of time yielding significant quality improvements, increasing productivity that you can translate into savings or delivering more functionality to your organization. Our goal is to optimize each business activity or service in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Once this is accomplished, we eliminate the need to perform an activity altogether by reducing the demand for a service or eliminating the underlying condition that led to the need for the service.
- The Laisar Internship Program
- Faces of Founders
- Laisar National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certification
- Implications of Data Collection, Analysis, Evaluation, Reporting
- Laying the foundation for transformative change
- Data defines operational realities
- Developing a robust Diversity Tracking Program
- Progressive Evolutionary Management (PEM) Forum