Laisar Business Intelligence & Predictive Analytics
Laisar’s methodology in Business Intelligence & Predictive Analytics integrates traditional BI with Analytics processing and analyzing data and information for helping clients tackle daily management issues and leverage business opportunities. We go beyond the Dashboard, providing executive dashboards and reporting to monitor the assumptions and key performance metrics that are part of long term planning cycles. We support clients deal with daily unanticipated outcomes and unknown results to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunities.
Constraints to the successful delivery of a company’s products and services include:
Top-down goals and arbitrary performance mandates
Program plans that hide ambiguities, assumptions & threats
Inadequate interpretation, communication and consensus
Restricted access to information or lack of operational control
Limited awareness of or lack of control over external factorsDesign decisions based on intuition & experience
In these difficult environments managers are faced with the following questions:
1. How do I know if this program/policy really works?
2. How confident am I in my assumptions and data?
3. Who is accountable for each element of impact?
4. Which outcomes are tied to which inputs?
5. What factors have the greatest impact?
6. How do all these programs fit together?
7. Where will political resistance be greatest?
8. Do I understand or control the chain of results?
9. How do I know which impacts are most important?
10. How do I know what needs to be changed when?
11. How do I create consensus and support?
Decision making requires the answers to increasingly complex questions. Decision making environments are equally complex for policy makers in the highest places in a corporation and managers at all levels who must deliver services daily to a wide range of constituencies. Limited knowledge and inadequate tools compromise effective decision making. Our approach incorporating predictive analytics in management software, which complements reporting and dashboards enabling business users to get to the details beyond aggregating data in the operating environment.
- The Laisar Internship Program
- Faces of Founders
- Laisar National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certification
- Implications of Data Collection, Analysis, Evaluation, Reporting
- Laying the foundation for transformative change
- Data defines operational realities
- Developing a robust Diversity Tracking Program
- Progressive Evolutionary Management (PEM) Forum